Michael R. Ernst, Of Counsel
Main Henderson Office
Michael R. Ernst is a senior attorney with Jolley Urga Woodbury & Holthus. Mr. Ernst has earned the distinguished AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and practices in areas such as commercial litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, mechanic’s liens, personal injury and appellate law.
Mr. Ernst is a Las Vegas native and joined the firm prior to receiving his Juris Doctor from Arizona State University. Throughout his career, he has helped negotiate and litigate numerous settlements exceeding $1 million for personal injury plaintiffs, has successfully prosecuted, as well as defended, cases through the conclusion of arbitrations, trials and appeals and has prepared and argued hundreds of motions before state and federal courts. Mr. Ernst has also successfully completed intensive training, such as the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Deposition Skills Program.
Mr. Ernst has been recognized by publications such as Nevada Business magazine and Super Lawyers for his achievements in the legal field.
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2010)
- Associate Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, magna cum laude, 2007)
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- AV Preeminent®
Awards and Recognitions:
- Southern Nevada’s Top Attorneys in Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite (2015)
- Super Lawyers – Top Business Litigation Attorney (2018-2021)
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association