David J. Malley, Partner
Main Henderson Office
David J. Malley is a partner with Jolley Urga Woodbury & Holthus. Mr. Malley has earned the distinguished AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and practices in the area of civil litigation, including employee restrictive covenants, real estate transactions and litigation, defamation of character, intentional interference as well as complex commercial litigation.
In 2002, Mr. Malley began his legal career with our firm and has since demonstrated the utmost professionalism and personal attention with every case and client. Born and raised in Metro Detroit, Michigan, he enjoys spending time away from the office with his wife and two children.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Employee Restrictive Covenants
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- University of Kentucky, College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2002)
- University of Arizona (Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1999)
- AV Preeminent®
Awards and Recognitions:
- Best of the Bar, Las Vegas Business Press (2011)
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Advisor, “We the People” Program Mojave High School, North Las Vegas Nevada (2002)