Bruce L. Woodbury, Partner
Bruce L. Woodbury is a partner with Jolley Urga Woodbury Holthus & Rose. Mr. Woodbury has earned the distinguished AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and practices in areas such as personal injury, wrongful death, estate planning, probate, and business law.
Since achieving his Juris Doctor Degree from Stanford School of Law in 1969, Mr. Woodbury has served as a County Commissioner for Clark County, a member of the Judicial Discipline Commission of Nevada, and the Nevada Justice Association. In recognition of his public service, the “Bruce L. Woodbury” name has been honored through the naming of the 215 Freeway as well as various other streets and public facilities throughout the community. During his career, Mr. Woodbury has represented clients in well over a thousand personal injury and wrongful death cases with many verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million.
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Stanford School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1969)
- Board of Editors Member, Stanford Law Review (1967-68)
- University of Utah (Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 1966)
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- AV Preeminent®
Awards and Recognitions:
- 215 Beltway and numerous public roads and facilities named after Bruce L. Woodbury.
- Nevada Justice Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Clark County Commissioner (1981 – 2009)
- Longest serving County Commissioner in Nevada history.
- Chairman, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (1991-2009)
- Member, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (1985-2009)